Registering with the Private Accommodation Service

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

The Private Accommodation Service is intended for students studying at universities within the jurisdiction of the Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern.

In order to be able to obtain the contact details of a landlord/landlady, please make sure you fulfil the necessary requirements.

You can find more information regarding the use of your data in our data privacy statement.

Please Note

  • The details entered in the form must be identical to those stated on your certificate of matriculation/acceptance letter, otherwise your registration won’t be successful.
  • Please do not use any special characters.

We require the following information: