International offices at the universities

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

One of the first places to turn to if you’re planning on going abroad is the international office or international students’ officer at your university.

Some universities don’t have their own international office. In this case, you can contact the available advisory services or similar services to receive support.

Have a look here for an overview of all the universities the Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern is in charge of.