Board of Administrators & Board of RepresentativesRead out
- Thomas Schmid, Chairman of the Board of Administrators, Public Figure
- Prof. Dr. Imke Libon, Vice-Chairwoman of the Board of Administrators, Professor and Head of Department of Applied Sciences and Mechatronics at the HM University of Applied Sciences
- Corinna Deschauer, Chancellor of the Academy of Fine Arts Munich
- Alina Katzmann, Student Representative (studying at the HM University of Applied Sciences)
- Mauricio Pinedo, Student Representative (studying at LMU Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität)
- Linus Schmitz, Student Representative (studying at TUM Technical University Munich)
- Horst Waldner, Chairman of the Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern’s Staff Council
- Sara Zurek, Gender Equality Officer at Hochschule der Bayerischen Wirtschaft (HDBW)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Schneeberger, Officer for the Disabled at the Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences
The Studierendenwerk’s Director is no member of the Board of Administrators, but takes part in the meetings held by the Board of Administrators.
The Board of Administrators is elected every two years by the Board of Representatives, from within its own ranks (see below). In addition, its members include a Public Figure as well as a representative of the Staff Council.
The Board of Administrators elect one of themselves as Chairperson of the Board of Administrators.
Further information on the duties of the Board of Administrators can be found in the Bavarian university regulations: Bayerisches Hochschulinnovationsgesetz
The members of the Board of Representatives are determined by the participating universities; the universities inform the Studierendenwerk of their next nomination. The Board of Representatives elects seven of the nine members of the Board of Administrators from within its own ranks (see above).
The procedure as well as the election process during the meetings is set by the current rules and regulations ("Geschäftsordnung"; in German).