Board of Administrators & Board of RepresentativesRead out
Board of Administrators
- Dr. jur. Paul Siebertz, Chairman of the Board of Administrators (public figure)
- Dr. Eva Sandmann, Gender Equality Officer Technical University of Munich
- Horst Waldner, Chairman of the Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern’s Staff Council
- Corinna Deschauer, Chancellor of the Academy of Fine Arts Munich
- Prof. Dr. Imke Libon, Professor and Head of Department of Applied Sciences and Mechatronics University of Applied Sciences Munich
- Florian Heinritz, Representative of Students (student at University of Applied Sciences Munich)
- Tamara Busch, Representative of Students (student at Catholic University of Applied Sciences, Benediktbeuern)
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Schneeberger, Officer for the Disabled Rosenheim Technical University of Applied Sciences
The Studierendenwerk’s Director is no member of the Board of Administrators; however, they do take part in the meetings held by the Board of Administrators.
The Board of Administrators is elected every two years by the Board of Representatives, from within its own ranks (see below). In addition, there is a public figure and a representative of the Staff Council.
The Chairperson of the Board of Administrators is elected by the Board of Administrators itself.
Further information on the duties of the Board of Administrators can be found in the Bavarian university innvoations regulations: Bayerisches Hochschulinnovationsgesetz
Board of Representatives
The members of the Board of Representatives are determined by the participating universities; the universities always inform the Studierendenwerk about their decision in advance.
Further information on the duties of the Board of Administrators as well as its make-up can be found in the Bavarian university innovations regulations: Bayerisches Hochschulinnovationsgesetz
List of members of the Board of Representatives (Vertretungsversammlung), as of January 2023)