Student AccommodationRead out
The Service Desk and the administrative office in the Olympic Village of the Accommodation Department will not be available in person from November 27 to 29.
Affordable accommodation for students in Munich and the surrounding area is limited. That is why the Studierendenwerk provides more than 9,000 rooms and apartments for students in its halls of residence in Munich, Freising and Rosenheim.
Monthly rent for one accommodation unit amounts to an average of approx. 346.80 euros.
Due to the high demand for affordable accommodation, there is a waiting period when applying for our rooms and apartments. Depending on the hall of residence, the waiting period is between one and seven semesters. Apply online and have a look beforehand at our halls of residence as well as the individual waiting periods and rent.
If you want to change your choice of halls of residence (once within one year after applying) please send an email to: email@example.com
Do NOT apply again.
- Rent, Waiting periods (English version)
- Checklist for moving in (English version)
- Sample Tenancy Agreement (English version)
- Liste Parkplätze (German PDF, "List of parking spaces")
- Muster-Mietvertrag Stellplatz Student (German PDF, "Standard rental agreement parking place student")
- Muster-Mietvertag Stellplatz Fremdparker (German PDF, "Standard rental agreement parking place non-student")