Scholarship Advisory ServiceRead out
- information about the wide range of scholarships
- coaching regarding selection procedures and interviews
- preparing for selection seminars of the Begabtenförderungswerke (organizations for promoting talented students)
- assistance with preparing your application documents
- assistance with filling out forms
- application checks
- initial consultation for orientation purposes
- support in finding suitable scholarships
- assistance with choosing the right scholarship
- assessing your chances of receiving a scholarship
- help with finding suitable voluntary work
- general / specific tips about applying for scholarships
We are thus happy to support you during the entire scholarship application process.
We are happy to offer our support on the phone during our opening hours mentioned below.
If you would like to arrange a face-to-face appointment, please give us a ring during our office hours or send an email.
Should you be showing any symptoms of a cold, we ask you not to come by personally. In that case, we provide our counselling and advisory services via video call or on the phone.
We urgently ask you to cancel appointments should you not be able to keep them, so that we can hand them on to other students in need of our support!
Phone opening hours:
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Thursday 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
phone: +49 89 38196-1204
Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern
Stipendienberatung im Beratungszentrum
Frau Gulsara Allerdings
Helene-Mayer-Ring 9, h1