Scholarship Advisory ServiceRead out
What we offer:
• information about the wide range of scholarships
• initial consultation for orientation purposes
• support in finding suitable scholarships
• assistance with choosing the right scholarship
• assessing your chances of receiving a scholarship
• help with finding suitable voluntary work
• assistance with preparing your application documents
• assistance with filling out forms
• application checks
• coaching regarding selection processes and interviews
• preparation for selection seminars
• general / specific tips about applying for scholarships
We are thus happy to support you during the entire scholarship application process.
How to contact us:
We are happy to offer our support in person, via video or via phone during our opening hours.
If you would like to arrange a face-to-face appointment, please give us a ring during our office and opening hours or send an email.
Please wear an FFP2 mask for face-to-face consultations. Should you be showing any symptoms of a cold, we ask you not to come by personally. In that case, we provide our counselling and advisory services via video call or on the phone.
We urgently ask you to cancel appointments should you not be able to keep them, so that we can hand them on to other students in need of our support!
Phone opening hours:
Tuesday 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Thursday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Phone: +49 89 38196-1204
Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern
Stipendienberatung im Beratungszentrum
Frau Gulsara Allerdings
Helene-Mayer-Ring 9, h1