Accommodation Service for International Students

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

The Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern assigns a certain number of rooms to the universities reserved for exchange and scholarship students.

International students who do not receive a room in a hall of residence can contact us to get tips regarding the Private Accommodation Service and other alternatives.