Accommodation Service for Students with Children

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

Students who have children can apply as what is referred to as a hardship case, which, if granted, will give them better chances of moving into one of the Studierendenwerk’s flats for married couples or families. A hardship case application should contain an informal letter describing your situation as well as your  certificate of matriculation (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung) and the child's birth certificate.

Advisory Service

Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern
Sachbearbeitung Härtefälle
Helene-Mayer-Ring 9
Alte Mensa / entrance a
80809 München

U3 Olympiazentrum