Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern Jurisdiction

Read out and MP3 download   Read out

You are studying at a university under the jurisdiction of the Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern. You can therefore use this service for free.

This is how you can find out the phone number of a landlord/landlady:

  1. Please fill out this form and send it off in order to receive your personal user ID (a 6-digit combination of letters and numbers).
  2. Please be sure to keep your user ID somewhere safe.
  3. As soon as you have registered, please email us ( your student ID or the acceptance letter you received from your university (as PDF or JPEG). Should you be studying a course which does not require being specifically accepted, please email us your university entrance qualification (as PDF or JPEG). Please don’t send any Word or Excel documents (doc/xls)!

    Or else:
    bring your certificate of matriculation to one of the  infopoints in the canteens of the Studierendenwerk. Click here to find out where they are located.
  4. As soon as we have received and verified your data, your account will be activated. For the next six months you will then be able to request the contact details of a landlord/landlady for the rooms and flats offered via the Private Accommodation Service.
  5. Everything else will be sorted out directly between you and the landlord/landlady.
  6. If a tenancy agreement is signed, the landlord/landlady will inform us that the room is taken. You won't have to take any further action.

We wish you good luck in finding a new place to stay!

Your Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern