Advice for Students Expecting or With a ChildRead out
Am Freitag den 09.06.23 entfällt die Beratung für Schwanger und Studierende mit Kind.
What we offer:
- advice for pregnant students and students who already have children regarding all questions that have to do with their changed situation in life and how to organise their everyday student life
- information on how to find a suitable flat
- support in dealing with local authorities
- information about different childcare possibilities
- advice on the various possibilities of financing your studies, such as grants or scholarships
- open discussion groups, such as family cafés for exchanging experience with other pregnant students and young parents
- information events dealing with various topics, such as “How can I finance my studies as a parent?” or “Stress management for students with children”
How to contact us:
The Advisory Service for Students Expecting or With a Child takes place in Munich for all students of all universities the Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern is in charge of.
Studierendenwerk München Oberbayern
1st floor, room 107/108
U3/ U6 – stop “Giselastraße”
Dipl.-Soz.päd. Sonja Simnacher Dipl.-Soz.päd. Ana-Maria Golestani
email: firstname.lastname@example.org email: email@example.com
phone: +49 89 38196-1510 phone: +49 89 38196-240
Office hours: Office hours:
Thursdays 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Fridays 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.